WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY

WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY
Feel Free To Spit Your Comments and Speak Your Mind. I Can Take It.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is Scunny Guitar Playing?




Well basically its when you mess around with your friends doing acoustic versions of top 40 songs. I know...throw up. But it is fun. Dont Judge. Not everyone can breakout a well composed song. Although I would like to some day.

Check out this older yet significant video of my acoustic journey AS WELL AS some photos I took on my recent acoustic journey of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. (ABOVE)

UPDATE: So I have been perfecting my bar chords in songs. WHAT IS A BAR CHORD? Well to me its when you learn how to fret. Fret is simply a more advanced step to take in guitar. Its alot of practice and alot of finger cramping.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to learn how to play an instrument, would you say the guitar is a good one to start off on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Taryn. O and you have two more comments to go to complete todays assignment. hahaha. jk. love you.

    ReplyDelete